Centre for Police Administration (U.I.E.A.S.S)
About Centre for Police Administration (U.I.E.A.S.S)
To provide quality teaching, research, training and consultancy for achieving excellence in the field of Police Administration to meet emerging security challenges faced by the society and usher in a new culture of excellence in police organizations.
- Objectives of the Centre
The programmes in Police Administration have been conceived with a view to achieve the following objectives:
- to expose the participants to the recent changes in the global, national and local environments and their implications for police administration;
- to provide knowledge about universal developments in the theoretical and practical aspects of police administration;
- to enable the participants to understand and appreciate police administration from citizens. perspective;
- to acquaint the participants with latest technology in the field of police administration; and
- to provide an opportunity to make use of information technology, quantitative research methods and computer applications in the area of police administration.
- Job Opportunities
- The courses aim to provide trained and professionally qualified candidates for the direct recruitment in the Police Departments of various States and Union Territories as well as various para-military forces viz., BSF, CRPF, ITBP, CRPF, GRPF, CISF etc.
- The courses aim to provide opening promotional avenues for the in service police personnel.
- The courses aim to provide trained and professionally qualified candidates for the reputed private security agencies/security personnel for the autonomous bodies like Banks, Universities, Hospitals, etc.
Enquiry No(s): 1800-180-2065, +91 172 2534818, 2534866 (from 9:30 am to 1:00 pm & 2:30 pm to 5:00 pm on working days including Saturday)